Experts on the human side of enterprise
Working at the heart of the City of London, our team have a deserved reputation as market leading advisers on people issues to corporate Britain.
Our clients choose Fox Williams because our lawyers provide technical excellence combined with a commercial approach and deep industry knowledge.
How we can help?
We recognise that the management of people issues involves more than just knowledge of employment law. We work in partnership with our clients to seamlessly manage these issues. Our team includes specialists in employment, IP, data protection, High Court litigation, tax and incentives, partnership, regulatory issues, investigations and business crime.
Find out more about:
- HRLaw Training, or email email@example.com
- Employment law advice for businesses;
- Partnerships and LLPs;
- Financial services regulation and FCA investigations;
- Investigations and white collar crime;
- Corporate governance;
- Business Immigration;
- Reward, tax and incentives;
- Data privacy and intellectual property;
- High Court litigation; and
- Employment law advice for individuals.
hrlaw@foxwilliams is a service providing a complete knowledge management solution for busy HR professionals.
Recent news, articles and deals:
Employee Rights: the UK Perspective - Fox Williams' team contributes to new Guide to Global Investigations
Gender Pay Reporting: the Final Regulations
Commitment to, and Action on, Modern Slavery – More than Words
Implications of Brexit: process and timescale
Implications of Brexit: Immigration