Date: Wednesday 22nd May
Location: Holiday Inn, Regents Park, London, W1W 5EE
The use of partnerships has become more widespread in recent times with companies and private clients choosing to utilise the various partnership structures available.
This year, by popular demand, Tolley is bringing you Taxation and Partnerships 2013. With even more true-to-life case studies than ever before, this is your opportunity to hear updates and take away practical hints and tips on selecting the best partnership solutions for your clients.
The carefully selected sessions will provide you with insight into how these partnership planning ideas are appropriate and relevant, specifically focusing on the commercial purposes and the specific facts of your clients’ activities.
- Take away innovative tax planning methods using corporate partners and hybrid structures
- Understand the benefits of service companies in partnership planning
- Ensure you are completely up-to-date with the Legal Services Act and the impact this has had on the tax and accountancy profession in the last 12 months
- Discover more about Family Limited Partnerships and whether or not they work in the real world
- Take away useful and practical ideas that you can sell to your clients; Selling Goodwill pre and post 1/4/2002 and Entrepreneur’s Relief and the 5% rule
Fox Williams partner, Emma Bailey, to speak at the conference on ‘The use of service companies in partnerships’
- What is a service company and why use one?
- What level of benefit can be expected?
- Application of accumulated profits of service company
- Use of the ‘transfer pricing option’ – what is an arm’s length price?
- HMRC’s attitude
- VAT considerations and other practical points
For more information and to book a place at the conference click here.