A CE mark can be obtained but it is important to identify the correct EU Regulations and Directives that apply to your goods. A UK Conformity Assessed marking may also be needed after the end of the Brexit transition period and we can help.

Related areas

Does this answer your question?

If not enter your details below to get an answer from a member of our team.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Related FAQs


Title CV Email

Remove All