Simon Bennett has co-written a book, A User’s Guide to Design Law. The book was published this week and is an easily accessible guide to protecting industrial designs.
Packed with the latest case law, A User’s Guide to Design Law, covers:
- UK Registered Design
- UK National Unregistered Design Right
- European Registered Design
- European Unregistered Design
- Copyright in Industrially Applied Artistic Works
- Protection of Designs by Trade Marks and Passing Off
- Semiconductor Topographies
- IPO and OHIM Forms
For further information on Simon’s book, please email Simon at email@example.com.