The CEO Agenda, an annual event for the technology sector will take place on Tuesday 29 January at Bloomberg’s City HQ. This year’s event, which has generated its largest response ever, will bring together an expert panel to share their insights into a fast-moving tech sector that is re-shaping the future of financial services: FinTech.
Fox Williams, ICON Corporate Finance and Hotwire have invited superbrands Google, Barclaycard, 02 Money and Monitise to discuss how technology is redefining financial services. The event will be Chaired by Bloomberg TV Europe Business Editor, Elliott Gotkine, and topics will include:
- Will the bank of the future be a technology business with a banking license?
- The UK is a world-leading financial centre – is it also a world-leading hub for Financial Services technology?
- Mobile Payments, Big Data, Security, Social Networks, Trading? What’s
- The next Big opportunity for FinTech innovators?
This year’s panellists include:
- Debu Purkayastha, Principal – Corporate Development/M&A/Investments, Google
- James LeBrocq, Managing Director, O2 Money
- John Conlon, Global Innovations, Mobile at Barclaycard
- John Milliken, Chief Product Officer, Monitise
- Chris Skinner, Broadcaster, CEO and Founder of the Financial Services Club will give a keynote address.
Superbrand panel aside, guests include CEOs, principals and senior executives from the financial services, technology and investor communities.
Twitter feed at the event will be #theceoagenda2013. Questions can be submitted to the panel in advance.