Tuesday, 2 June 2015
4pm – 6pm
UKFT, 3 Queen Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 3AR
This is a workshop for medium and larger companies in the fashion and textile industry. You will learn about:
- Different forms of investment – debt finance, angel investment, and venture capital/private equity.
- Tax drivers for angel investment – Seed/Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS/EIS).
- What equity investors are looking for.
- Planning for investment.
- Understanding the different issues affecting existing shareholders, management, and investors and controlling the investment process.
- Franchising – another form of investment.
- Preserving the integrity of the brand.
- UK Export finance support for larger business transactions
Peter Faber, Partner, Fox Williams LLP
Elliot Cowan, Associate, Fox Williams LLP
Stephen Sidkin, Partner, Fox Williams LLP
Yasha Estraikh, Piper Private Equity
David Scott, UK Export Finance
After the seminar, you will have the opportunity to ask your own questions of the speakers.
Ticket prices: £35.00 (excl. VAT) for Members £70.00 (excl. VAT) for Non-Members
Book through www.ukft.org or complete and email the booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your booking will be acknowledged and you will receive confirmation of your place(s) at the event.
Attracting investment for larger companies