Staying ahead of the trend
Over the past five years the fashion landscape has changed dramatically, but what do we expect to see over the next five years? This year’s seminar will focus on the likely developments that will impact the fashion industry and what you can do to ensure that you stay ahead of the trend.
We shall be joined by our guest speakers James Pow, Simon Carter and Dermott Rowan, who will be sharing their expertise and insights into how they see the world of fashion evolving.
Our panel of experts at this year’s Fashion Law seminar will address:
- On-line retail – a single view of the future? James Pow, Country Attire
- Shaming and ‘naming’ – avoiding the pitfalls and taking advantage of social marketing. Nigel Miller, Fox Williams LLP
- The in-store experience to 2020. Simon Carter , Simon Carter menswear
- Calculating holiday pay – are you getting it right for staff on commission? Audrey Williams, Fox Williams LLP
- The international fashion story. Dermott Rowan, Orla Kiely
12 October 2015
RBS International HQ, 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA
Presentations and Q&A from 6.30 to 7.45pm
Reception from 7.45 to 8.45pm
Jonathan Coates, Relationship Director, RBS/NatWest
Stephen Sidkin, Partner and Chair of Fashion Law Group at Fox Williams LLP
James Pow, Executive Chairman, Country Attire
Nigel Miller, Technology and Digital Partner and member of the Fashion Law Group at Fox Williams LLP
Simon Carter, owner of Simon Carter menswear
Audrey Williams, Employment Partner and member of the Fashion Law Group at Fox Williams LLP
Dermott Rowan, Managing Director and Co-Owner, Orla Kiely
Places are limited so please register early by emailing our Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7614 2565 with your full name and company details to secure your free place.