With so many developments in data protection and privacy laws, it can be challenging to get to grips with what you need to know to manage risk and to act within the law. In our briefing you will hear from our data protection specialists on recent developments, regulator guidance, cases and enforcement actions and how these may affect your business.
Our speakers will focus on:
- Covid-19 – best practice for returning to the workplace
- International data transfers, and the new Standard Contract Clauses
- Emarketing, cookies and a new ePrivacy Regulation
- Regulatory actions and fines – what can we learn?
- Nigel Miller, Partner (Certified Information Privacy Professional CIPP/E)
- Kolvin Stone, Partner Partner (Certified Information Privacy Professional CIPP/E & CIPP/M)
- Ben Nolan, Associate