What would be the worst day imaginable for your COLP and the leadership team? Might it be your firm suffering a serious ransomware attack?
Responding to security incidents that place your firm in jeopardy is a complex, business-critical activity that will involve your COLP plus board members and your IT and data protection team, as well as insurers, crisis communications agencies and security professionals.
This Fox Williams webinar has been designed to guide you on how to respond to a ransomware attack to ensure you’re prepared for the worst.
Chaired by Kolvin Stone, our head of technology, we will guide you through:
- The critical steps in responding to a security incident during the first 24 hours
- The main legal issues arising out of a ransomware attack
- The team and critical functions needed to respond to an attack
- Preparing for and managing legal and regulatory risk
- How to respond when the attack becomes public and the role of PR.
This webinar is designed to be highly interactive and we encourage you to ask as many questions as possible. The panel includes: