We are delighted to host a breakfast panel event on the future of payments.
Hosted by partner, Peter Finch who specialises in payments matters and co-head of our financial services practice, Sona Ganatra, the panel will discuss the legal and commercial impact of the biggest trends influencing payments today.
We are pleased to welcome as our guest panellists:
- Nilixa Devlukia, Chair of the Open Finance Association and strategic adviser to regulators and industry on Central Bank Digital Currencies, crypto assets, open banking and payments;
- Sean Kiernan, CEO of digital merchant bank, Greengage; and
- Steph Lopes, Chief Legal Officer at global real-time payment network, Volt.
In particular, the panel will consider:
- The changing regulatory landscape;
- The acceleration towards digital money; and
- Innovation in the customer experience.