There is a campaign to develop whistleblowing law to protect a broader range of disclosures and people. Why is the existing protection unsatisfactory? And what does this mean for relevant policies? We will explore likely developments, particularly the move towards a ‘speak up’ culture and the key elements required to achieve this.
Training course outline
- Whistleblowing: the problems in practice (stigma, complexity, limited protection)
- Legal compliance v business ethics approach
- Implications for policy writing
- Creating a ‘speak up’ culture
- Practical suggestions from real-life examples.
Our interactive, virtual format allows delegates to have mini-discussions in break-out rooms as well as provide an opportunity for active participation. Please note this session will not be recorded.
The price per delegate for each half-day session is £75.00 plus VAT.