Legal notice and disclaimer
- In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, details of Fox Williams LLP’s compulsory professional indemnity insurance in England and Wales are as follows. Our insurer is Zurich Insurance Plc, 3 Minster Court, Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7DD. The insurance extends to acts or omissions wherever in the world they occur. The policy number is 8011207.
- From 1 August 2006, Fox Williams LLP assumed the benefit and burden of all contracts previously entered into by Fox Williams. Any communication should be directed to Fox Williams LLP
- All references to “I”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Fox Williams”, “the firm” and the like should be read as referring to Fox Williams LLP.
- We use the word “partner” to refer to a member of Fox Williams LLP.
- Fox Williams LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales under number OC320160. Its registered office is Ten Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AF. A list of members is available for inspection at this address.
- Fox Williams LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority whose rules can be accessed via
- The firm has a complaints handling policy, a copy of which can be viewed here.
Nothing on this site constitutes legal advice or gives rise to a solicitor/client relationship. Specialist legal advice should be taken in relation to specific circumstances.
The contents of this site are for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error or omission.
We shall not be liable for any damage (including, without limitation, damage for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use, this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
Some of the material on this site may have been prepared some time ago. Please contact us if you need a comprehensive and up-to-date statement of the relevant law.
The copyright in all material on this site is vested in Fox Williams LLP. You may not copy any part of this site or do any other act in relation to any part of this site which is prohibited by copyright other than the following:
- You may print any page or download it to a local hard disk for your personal use only.
- In material issued to third parties, you may quote from this site so long as you give due accreditation.
- You may provide a link (but not a framed link) to this site from any other business information or business service web site, but not (save with our prior written agreement) in any way which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site. Apart from this you may not reproduce or store any part of this site on any other web site without our prior consent.
The above consents do not authorize you to incorporate any part of this site in any commercial document or in any material sold or otherwise made available for profit without our prior consent.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.