There are a number of factors which need to be considered when negotiating SaaS agreements. These include:
- Is the agreement B2B or B2C?
- How many users will be permitted to use the solution?
- Will the SaaS solution result in the processing of personal data? If so, data processing provisions will need to be included.
- What provisions are included to protect your IPR.
- What provisions are included to limit liability and manage legal risk.
- As a customer, do you require service levels and service credits to be included?
- Are there industry-specific regulations which need to be complied with?
We are experienced negotiating SaaS agreements from the customer and supplier side and assist with any queries you may have.