Join our DisruptiveTech team on Wednesday 3rd February at 1.30pm where Uchechi Chima-Okereke and Caroline Kenny will talk to us about their experiences as product counselling lawyers at Google and Facebook.
Whilst legal risk is increasing, particularly for data driven and regulated business, the demand for an ever engaging user experience is often key to product success – sometimes creating tension with legal compliance. Hear from the legal teams at Google and Facebook on how they work with their internal product managers, designers, and engineers to achieve their commercial objectives while ensuring legal risk is managed.
In this session, we will cover:
- Embedding legal compliance in the product development lifecycle
- Best practices in terms of liaising with the product and engineering teams
- Managing regulatory risk and when / if to involve regulators in the product development process
- Best practices in dealing with regulators in the event of informal or formal action.
Moderated by Kolvin Stone, Head of Technology at Fox Williams, our speakers include:
- Uchechi Chima-Okereke, Senior Product Counsel at Google
- Caroline Kenny, Associate General Counsel at Facebook.
This session will be of interest to inhouse lawyers and anyone involved in compliance or product development.