HR and management teams may be breathing a sigh of relief as we approach the end of another eventful year in employment law. Navigating the fall-out from the pandemic has remained at the forefront of the business agenda for the last 12 months. However, alongside Covid-19 issues, there have been significant Supreme Court judgements and new Government consultations to get to grips with. In this webinar we will look at the key cases and legal developments over 2021 and suggest practical steps for your business to consider. We will also highlight some hot topics for 2022, enabling you to future plan effectively.
2021 – how do developments affect our business?
- Employment status – current legal position and business impact
- The Equality Act agenda – caselaw and action
- Return to the office – what we are seeing in practice
2022 – hot topics for the year ahead
- Flexible working
- New sex harassment duty – action to take now
- Absence management – a strategic action plan
At the end of the webinar, there will be an opportunity to raise questions with our specialists either in the open Q&A session or privately afterwards.
We welcome HR professionals, in-house lawyers and executives who deal with employment matters.